The Student Services and Enrollment Management Student Advisory Board consists of current students with a broad representation of characteristics and involvement at the UO, who offer feedback and insight to leaders in the division, including the Vice President, directors of Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Housing, the Registrar, Orientation Programs, University Health Services, etc. The Student Advisory Board meets monthly for 90 minutes over lunch to discuss a topic determined by the Vice President. The topics are presented as a specific, open-ended question posed one week prior to the meeting.
All current students—undergraduate and graduate, full-time and part-time—are welcome to apply. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis for 2023–2024.
Apply for Student Advisory Board
2022–2023 Meeting Dates:
- Friday, October 28
- Friday, November 18
- Friday, January 13
- Friday, February 17
- Wednesday, March 15
- Wednesday, April 19
- Friday, May 19
- Friday, June 9
All meetings will take place from noon–1:30 p.m. Meeting dates are subject to change based on board member availability.
2023–2024 Meeting Dates:
- Dates will be added soon
Goals for Student Services and Enrollment Management:
- Learn insight from current students about enrollment priorities.
- Understand the student experience with depth in order to make substantive improvements.
- Share in-depth information with current students about enrollment goals, trends, and trajectories and the student service functions provided by the division.
- Share ideas, concepts, and dialog about how to enhance the student experience.
Benefits for Student Advisory Board Members:
- Contribute significant input directly to university leadership.
- Learn the complex conditions of successful enrollment at an AAU institution.
- Learn the challenges and opportunities facing the Student Services and Enrollment division.
- Gain meaningful experience in higher education administration.
- Receive a free lunch monthly alongside other student leaders at the UO.
Contact Micah Howe at email@example.com with any questions.